Valle Luna Mexican Restaurants, family owned and operated, attributes most of its successes to its employees. We are family and we treat our employees like a member of the family. Over the years Valle Luna has developed many programs to enhance employee work-styles through training and development by building leadership skills through teamwork, to be motivated and challenged, have integrity and passion, maintain a positive attitude, and the ability to persevere in their job.
- Competitive Wages
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits for both Full Time and Part Time Employees
- Medical/Dental Insurance Plans Available on a Cost-Shared Basis
- Insurance Provided by Cigna.com
- Valle Luna 401-K Plan with Company Percentage Match
- Supplemental Accident/Disability/Cancer Insurances Available
- "Bus Card Plus" Program through Phoenix Transit & other Trip Reduction Incentives Available
- Employee Food & Beverage Discounts
- Established Orientation/Training/Safety Programs
As owners of Valle Luna Mexican Restaurants our philosophy has always been to keep communication lines open with our loyal customers and friends.
Please share your comments, suggestions, food recommendations or any other ideas by contacting us directly. Your comments are always confidential.
Bill & Janie Riddle - Owners
Corporate Office/Human Resources
Valle Luna, Inc.
3346 West Bell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85053